Rank Tracking is an extremely vital SEO process. Check out this list of the 32 Best Rank Tracker Tools 2020 to track your keywords thoroughly and take your website on course to success.
Rank Tracking involves tracking your website’s positions for various keywords (search queries). This tracking will help you get an idea of the overall visibility of your website in the SERPs.
Not only this, but it also involves a comprehensive analysis of the SERPs and its changes over time.
Once data acquisition is complete, there are valuable insights to be drawn from this data.
You can use the data to fine-tune your SEO strategy, find new competitors, identify the latest SERP features, keyword research and much more.
Now, it is literally impossible to do rank tracking manually. You will need a professional rank tracker tool to do it properly. The data must be accurate and reliable for the insights to be useful.
In this article, I list down 32 best rank tracker tools in 2020 along with a review of their features and pricing.
Also, there is a section on Choosing the Best Rank Tracker Tool.
- 1 SEMRush
- 2 Ahrefs
- 3 Moz Pro | Rank Checker
- 4 SERPWatcher
- 5 SE Ranking
- 6 Advanced Web Ranking (AWR)
- 7 AccuRanker
- 8 Agency Analytics
- 9 Authority Labs
- 10 CognitiveSEO
- 11 SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker
- 12 ProRankTracker
- 13 STAT Search Analytics
- 14 Rank Ranger
- 15 Nightwatch
- 16 Serpfox
- 17 SERPWoo
- 18 Microsite Masters
- 19 Wincher
- 20 Web CEO Keyword Rank Checker Tool
- 21 Tiny Ranker
- 22 Cocolyze
- 23 Topvisor
- 24 Unamo
- 25 RankTracker.com
- 26 SISTRIX
- 27 Bright Local
- 28 GeoRanker
- 29 SEO Rank Monitor
- 30 SEO Monitor
- 31 Sitechecker
- 32 Google Search Console
- 33 Choosing the Best Rank Tracker Tool
- 34 Conclusion: Best Rank Tracker Tools 2020
SEMRush is one of the best SEO suite in the market today. It can help you manage all your SEO, Content, SMM, and Advertising needs.
It presently has more than 4 million users worldwide.
The keyword rank tracking functionality is available in the SEMrush Position Tracking Tool.
Top Features of SEMrush Position Tracker
- Track search engine rankings for any keyword
- Identify local competitors
- Group similar or related keywords with tags
- Target by a specific device type
- Track keyword rankings locally at a ZIP code level
- Merge multiple projects into a single multi-targeting project
- Track by SERP Features (Featured Snippet, Recipe, Review, Knowledge Panel)
- Create customizable alerts to receive email notifications when an event is triggered
- Create visually appealing reports in PDF format
- Stay updated on the go with SEMRush’s Android & iOS app.
SEMrush Position Tracker Pricing
Free Plan allows you to track – 10 keywords (1 Project)
Pro Plan: 500 keywords (5 Projects) – $99.95 / month
Guru Plan: 1500 keywords (50 Projects) along with Multitargeting, Locations as well as Devices report – $199.95 / month
Business Plan: 5,000 keywords (200 Projects) along with Multitargeting, Locations as well as Devices report – $399.95 / month
Ahrefs is my favorite SEO tool.
It can help you audit your website, examine competitors, research keywords and analyze backlinks – all in just a single platform.
They have various tools using which you can carry out your research:
- Site Explorer
- Content Explorer
- Keywords Explorer
- Rank Tracker
- Site Audit
Top Features of Ahrefs Rank Tracker
- Monitor all key performance metrics with elegant graphs
- Track presence of SERP features in the search results
- Monitor both Desktop and Mobile rankings
- Get accurate search difficulty and keyword metrics
- Browse ranking history
- Get access to advanced metrics such as Click, Clicks per search, Return Rate, Parent Topic
- Manage your keywords using tags
- Automatically group your keywords by the ranking page
- Add competitors and monitor your performance against them
- Email Reports
Ahrefs Rank Tracker Pricing
Lite Plan – 500 keywords – $99 / month
Standard Plan: 1500 keywords – $179 / month
Advanced Plan: 5000 keywords – $399 / month (includes mobile rankings)
Agency Plan: 10000 keywords – $999 / month (includes mobile rankings)
Moz Pro | Rank Checker
Moz Pro is a comprehensive SEO toolset that can help you in keyword research, rank tracking, site audits, on-page optimization, link research and more.
Apart from the rank checker tool, Moz Pro Campaigns help you track keyword rankings in the best way.
Top Features of Moz Pro Rank Checker
- Track keyword rankings nationally as well as locally
- Get an overview of search visibility, overall keyword movements, featured snippets
- Ability to change the search engine (Google US, UK desktop and mobile versions, Yahoo, Bing)
- Track your Search Visibility over time visually
- Compare rankings against your competitors
- Find more keyword opportunities using the Keyword Explorer
Moz Pro Rank Checker Pricing
Standard Plan – 500 keywords – $99 / month
Medium Plan: 900 keywords – $179 / month
Large Plan: 1900 keywords – $249 / month
Premium Plan: 4500 keywords – $599 / month
All the plans include both Desktop and Mobile rank tracking.
They also offer a 30-day free trial.
Next on the list is SERPWatcher, a tool by Mangools.
Mangools is a company that is dedicated to making SEO simple.
They currently have five SEO tools under the same brand namely:
Top Features of SERPWatcher
- Track progress of overall keyword positions
- Track both desktop and mobile keyword rankings at once
- Do rank tracking for specific locations
- Get daily updates on keyword positions
- View all important data on one screen
- Organize keywords with tags
- Interactive rank tracking reports
- Email alerts
You can try it out for free for 10 days, by entering your website URL below.
You will get access to all the five SEO tools by Mangools in this below pricing.
Mangools Basic Plan – 200 keywords – $49 / month
Mangools Premium Plan: 700 keywords – $69 / month
Mangools Agency Plan: 1500 keywords – $129 / month
Each plan comes with a 48-hr moneyback guarantee.
SE Ranking is an amazing all-inclusive cloud-based SEO software for entrepreneurs, small & medium businesses, agencies, and enterprises.
It is the highest-rated SERP tracking tool according to G2Crowd.
The following tools are available in SE Ranking:
- SEO/PPC Competitor Research
- Website Audit
- Page Changes Monitoring
- On-Page Checker
- Lead Generator
- Keyword Grouper
- Backlink Checker
- Keyword Position Tracker
Top Features of SE Ranking Keyword Rank Tracker
- Track positions of keywords in all major search engines (Google, Bing, Youtube, Yahoo, Yandex)
- Monitor positions for each Country / City / Postcode
- Provides data for both Desktop and Mobile devices
- Along with rankings, track Google Ad positions, SERP features, Google Maps results, etc.
- 100% genuine data – they store a cached copy of the search results so that you can verify it
- Comprehensive information – Get search volume, number of search results, relative traffic forecast and much more for each keyword
- Monitor keyword rankings of your competitors (in the same way as yours)
- B2B options: White Label, API, Collaborative use
- Scalability: Works perfectly for any project, no matter how large
- Data security: Your project information will never be shared publically
SE Ranking Pricing
SE Ranking has flexible pricing depending upon the check frequency.
Again as with all other tools discussed till now, you get access to all the features as per the below pricing.
Optimum Plan: 250 keywords – $23.4 / month
Plus Plan: 1000 keywords – $53.4 / month
Enterprise Plan: 2500 keywords – $113 / month
Advanced Web Ranking (AWR)
Advanced Web Ranking has been on the market for more than 15 years now.
It is the foremost rank tracking software on the market.
Leading brands such as Microsoft & Amazon use this tool for their keyword monitoring needs.
AWR is exclusively a heavy-duty rank tracker focussed on accurate SERP data from any search engine for any country.
Top Features of AWR Rank Tracker
- Accurate and reliable keyword ranking data
- Intelligent data analysis
- Thoughtful and intuitive reports and dashboards
- Track website rankings on any search engine – Google, Ask, Yandex, Baidu, DuckDuckGo, Amazon, BestBuy, YouTube, AOL and more.
- You can get rankings for your project updated anytime or set an update interval
- All SERP features (Featured Snippets, Site Links, Top Stories, etc.) covered
- Quickly fix keyword cannibalization issues
- Track competitors and find out what is working for them
- API access for geeks
- Branded and Customizable Reports
AWR Rank Tracker Pricing
AWR does offer a FREE 30-day trial. No credit card required.
Starter Plan: 2000 keyword units – $49 / month
Pro Plan: 7000 keyword units – $99 / month
Agency Plan: 14500 keyword units – $199 / month
Enterprise Plan: 35500 keywords units- $499 / month
Find out more about keyword unit terminology here.
AccuRanker is an SEO tool that aids users in monitoring their website rankings by providing keyword ranking data.
Top Features of AccuRanker
- Focussed only on keyword rank tracking on Google and Bing
- Get real-time ranking data
- View the complete history of website rankings for keywords
- Advanced Filtering and Segmentation
- Use the share of voice feature to identify where you stand against the competition
- Drag & Drop Dashboard
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Users
- Multiple integration options: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, Google Sheets, Databox, Google Data Studio
1,000 keywords – 79$ / month
Agency Analytics is a marketing dashboard and SEO reporting tool built specifically for digital marketing agencies.
It provides amazing dashboards for SEO, pay-per-click, email marketing, social media, and call tracking.
The SEO dashboard deals with:
- Keyword Rankings
- Backlink Analytics
- Website Audit
- Competitor Analysis
Top Features of Agency Analytics
- Error-free rank tracking, updated on a daily basis
- View rankings on the following search engines: Google, Bing, Google Local & Google Mobile
- Tracking rankings on any location you like (ZIP, city, state, country)
- Monitor monthly as well as daily changes for each keyword
- Track rankings of Google My Business listings on Google Maps
- Analyze Competitors and identify areas of improvement
- Obtain Advanced SEO Metrics such as search volume, number of results, etc.
- Integrates with popular apps and services
Agency Analytics Pricing
You can try out AgencyAnalytics free for 14 Days.
Freelancer Plan: 500 keywords – $49 / month
Agency Plan: 1500 keywords – $149 / month
Enterprise Plan: 4000+ keywords – $399 / month
Authority Labs is an SEO rank tracking software that allows you to computerize keyword tracking of your website.
Using this tool, you can monitor local, mobile, as well as competitor rankings and recover keywords labeled as not provided in Google Analytics.
Top Features of Authority Labs Rank Tracker
- Helps you recover not provided keywords in Google Analytics
- Daily Reports of keyword rankings
- Get device-specific data
- Complete Whitelabel
- Add unlimited users
Authority Labs Pricing
You can test Authority Labs for free for 30 days. No credit card required. Their plans are risk-free, so you can cancel anytime.
Plus Plan: 250 keywords – $49 / month
Pro Plan: 1000 keywords – $99 / month
Pro Plus Plan: 2500 keywords – $225 / month
Enterprise Plan: 5000+ keywords – $450 / month
CognitiveSEO is an SEO toolset used by thousands of Digital Marketing Agencies, SEO Professionals, small and medium-sized businesses as well as brands.
It is a complete SEO suite that can help you with the following:
- SEO Audits
- Backlink Analysis
- Content Audits
- Content Optimization
- Unnatural Link Detection
- Rank Tracking
Top Features of CognitiveSEO Rank Tracker
- Provides you accurate ranking data on a daily basis
- Get Desktop, Mobile and Local rankings for all keywords of all Locations & Languages
- Competitor Analysis
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Get instant alerts for any changes in the SERP’s
- Advanced Keyword Filtering
- WhiteLabel and Custom PDF reports
You can try out CognitiveSEO for free for 7 days (Credit card required) Their plans come with one on one onboarding and 24 hr support.
Starter Plan: 1500 keywords – $129.99 / month
Business Plan: Individual Pricing as per requirement
SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker
SEO PowerSuite is a collection of four tremendously immensely robust SEO tools.
The four SEO tools are:
- Rank Tracker
- SEO SpyGlass
- Website Auditor
- Link Assistant
SEO PowerSuite is different from all the other rank trackers discussed till now, in the sense that you need to download their software to your device to use the tool. It is not a cloud-based software.
Top Features of SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker
- Get profound insights into your website’s search engine rankings
- Compare your competitors’ rankings to yours visually
- Displays whether your has site moved up or down in the SERP’s
- Get data of rankings in 561 search engines (both international and local)
- Monitor multiple results for the same keyword
- Use their Keyword Efficiency Index to find keywords to optimize your site
- Choose your own color scheme
- Supports proxies
SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker Pricing
The best part of SEO PowerSuite is that you can download it for free and track unlimited keywords. However, the catch is that you cannot save rankings history or store projects in the free edition.
Free Edition: $0
Pro Edition: 1000 keywords – $124.75 / license
Enterprise Edition: 2500 keywords – $299.75 / license
ProRankTracker is used by more than 60,000 professionals and business owners who use one of the most accurate algorithms on the market to track their website rankings.
Once set up, ProRankTracker will automatically check the ranking of your tracked terms every day and send you clean, easy to read reports.
Top Features of ProRankTracker
- A cutting-edge rank tracking algorithm
- Cloud Service
- Monitor Google My Business listings on Snack Pack (local 3-pack listings) as well as Local Finder ( Top 100 Google Map listings)
- Rank tracking on 187 Google sites, 35 Yahoo sites, 32 Bing sites, YouTube and all Amazon Local sites.
- Extensive Reporting Center
- All-powerful Historical Rankings Chart
- Google Drive and Dropbox Integration
- Mobile Applications: PRT Mobile App and MyRanks App (custom app for clients)
You can try out ProRankTracker completely free of cost for 7 days. No credit card required.
Basic Plan: 200 Search Combinations – $25 / month
Starter Plan: 500 Search Combinations – $49 / month
Standard Plan: 1000 Search Combinations – $89 / month
Advanced Plan: 2000 Search Combinations – $129 / month
Business Plan: 3000 Search Combinations – $180 / month
STAT Search Analytics
STAT is a limitless large-scale rank tracking and SERP analytics made for experts. Recently STAT had been acquired by Moz.
It is built for enterprises that require keyword tracking at scale.
Top Features of STAT Search Analytics
- Track millions of keywords daily
- Pin-point local and mobile rankings
- Add Unlimited Websites and Users
- Insightful competitor analysis
- Custom Alerts
- Flexible reporting
- Free to integrate API
STAT Search Analytics Pricing
STAT is the most expensive tool in this list.
It is priced for scale and pricing starts at $720 per month.
Rank Ranger is all-encompassing SEO software.
It can help you with Organic SEO, Paid Search, Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research and more.
Top Features of Rank Ranger’s SEO Rank Tracker
- Daily keyword rank reports
- Check data for over 500 search engines worldwide
- Google SERP snapshots
- Effective competitor analysis
- Beautiful graphs and widgets
- Take notes and mark events
Rank Ranger’s SEO Rank Tracker Pricing
You can try out ProRankTracker completely free of cost for 7 days. No credit card required.
Basic Plan: 350 keywords – $69 / month
Standard Plan: 800 keywords – $49 / month
Pro Plan: 2500 keywords – $89 / month
Nightwatch is a next-generation SEO software that gives you digital marketing superpowers.
It is an all-in-one SEO platform that can aid you in:
- Rank Tracking
- Backlink Monitoring
- White Label
Top Features of Nightwatch Rank Tracker
- Segments keywords to deeply analyze website performance
- Monitor both local and global rankings
- Explore opportunities to increase site visibility
- Aggregate data from Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner
- Understand audience behavior patterns
Nightwatch does offer a 10-day free trial for each of their plans.
Starter Plan: 350 keywords – $19 / month
Starter+ Plan: 800 keywords – $39 / month
Basic Plan: 2500 keywords – $59 / month
Serpfox is a simple no-fluff rank tracker that just does the job.
Top Features of Serpfox Rank Tracker
- Serpfox is one of oldest rank trackers in the industry
- Allows flexible reporting
- Super-fast – you won’t have to wait long
- Setup custom triggers to receive email notifications
- Allows rebranding
- Attractive and neat interface
Serpfox rank tracker plans are crafted to scale as per your needs.
Free Plan: 10 keywords – $0 / month
Starter 100 Plan: 100 keywords – $10 / month
Starter 300 Plan: 300 keywords – $25 / month
Starter 500 Plan: 500 keywords – $35 / month
Pro 1000 Plan: 1000 keywords – $50 / month
Pro 2500 Plan: 2500 keywords – $100 / month
Agency 5000 Plan: 5000 keywords – $150 / month
Agency 10000 Plan: 10000 keywords – $300 / month
Agency 15000 Plan: 15000 keywords – $400 / month
SERPWoo is MORE than a rank tracker.
They are a competitive research and search engine analytics tool that tracks the SERPs on your niche and gives you valuable feedback on what is going on with YOUR niche, keywords, and SERPs.
Think of them as a “niche tracker“.
SERPWoo provides you with lots of data, some you may not understand or know how to best use. However, their data alone can not help you succeed. You have to know how to use the data presented to you.
They are NOT a replacement for other tools like Ahrefs, Moz, and any other tools you may currently use. They add value to those other services and tools.
Top Features of SERPWoo
- Analyzes not only your website but 20+ websites ranking for each keyword
- Spots new competitors and their strategies
- Deep analysis of SERPs
- Easy Online Reputation Management
- Pulls local SEO results
- What is Ranking Today Snapshot (God-Mode)
- Check out historical SERP’s to see which websites survived
- Spot social media pages, parasites, web 2.0 properties being used to boost rankings
Give SERPWOO a spin for free! – Check it out here.
Free Plan: 3 keywords – $0 / month
Bronze Plan: 750 keywords – $49.95 / month
Silver Plan: 2000 keywords – $99.95 / month
Gold Plan: 4000 keywords – $199.95 / month
Platinum Plan: 8000 keywords – $299.95 / month
Microsite Masters is a brilliant rank tracker that lets you see the whole picture and enables you to stay ahead of the SEO game.
Top Features of Microsite Masters
- It allows you to view not only your site’s rankings but also where every other site ranks for each keyword you track
- SEO Scoreboard shows all movers and shakers in a single view
- Clicky and Google Analytics integration to see traffic and revenue along with rankings
- Understanding the SERP impacts of your SEO efforts
Microsite Masters Pricing
Microsite Masters offers a 30-day free trial.
Startup Plan: 1500 keywords – $49.95 / month
Business Plan: 5000 keywords – $139.95 / month
Enterprise Plan: 15000 keywords – $299.95 / month
Wincher should be your top choice for rank tracking of your website if you are low on budget.
It is a tool that helps you monitor all your keywords, watch out competitors, create PDF reports, conduct keyword research and much more.
Top Features of Wincher
- Daily ranking updates
- Ranking alerts
- Keyword research
- Export data and auto reports
- Keyword grouping
You can start using Wincher with a 14-day free trial.
The pricing is dependent on the number of websites and keywords you add to your account.
1 website – 100 keywords – €6 / month
2 websites – 200 keywords – €9 / month
5 websites – 500 keywords – €18 / month
10 websites – 1000 keywords – €33 / month
Web CEO Keyword Rank Checker Tool
Web CEO is a collection of 17 professional-level SEO software tools that can help you do keyword research, check keyword rankings, conduct detailed SEO audits, track backlinks, build links, do social media analysis and competitor research.
Top Features of Web CEO Keyword Rank Checker
- Get ranking data from 370+ Global and Local Search Engines
- Exclusive Youtube Rank Tracker
- View Google Algorithm updates in rank tracker graphs
- Apply custom branding to your SEO reports
- Integrated with Keyword research tool
Web CEO Pricing
You can try out Web CEO software for 14 days before you make a decision to buy. (no credit card required)
It is really a no-brainer to go for the agency plan based on their pricing.
Startup Plan: 200 keywords – $99 / month
Corporate Plan: 600 keywords – $299 / month
Agency Plan: Unlimited keywords – $99 / month
Tiny Ranker is fundamentally a user-friendly Google rank tracker, but it is also an on-page SEO tool used by over 5000 website owners.
Top Features of Tiny Ranker
- Get statistics for all keywords, not just those you add
- Provides custom on-page SEO recommendations
- Simple to use dashboard
- Unlimited countries and languages
- Competitor Surveillance
Tiny Ranker Pricing
You can try out Tiny Ranker free for 30 days (no credit card required).
All plans offer mobile rankings as well.
Starter Plan: 100 keywords – $19 / month
Basic Plan: 500 keywords – $49 / month
Expert Plan: 1000 keywords – $79 / month
Agency Plan: 2000 keywords – $119 / month
Cocolyze is an all-in-one SEO software for businesses as well as agencies. 97928 people ranging from beginners to advanced experts use this tool.
Top Features of Cocolyze Rank Tracker Tool
- Daily updates
- Provides both Mobile and Desktop rankings in over 45000 locations
- Complete ranking history
- Daily/Weekly alerts
- Full on-page SEO analysis
- Get keyword suggestions
Cocolyze offers a free 14-day trial (no credit card required).
All plans offer custom SEO recommendations as well.
My Website Plan: 50 keywords – $19.48 / month
Agency Plan: 250 keywords – $92.53 / month
Enterprise Plan: 1000 keywords – $197.53 / month
Topvisor is a collection of PPC and SEO tools that help marketers research keywords, check rankings, crawl websites and analyze SEO progress of their websites.
Top Features of Topvisor Rank Tracker & Rank Checker
- Schedule automated keyword ranking reports
- Swiftly check search volume data for any keyword
- Integrate with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Yandex Webmaster
- Collect and compare SERP snippets
- Topvisor API
Topvisor Rank Tracker & Rank Checker Pricing
Extra-Small: $0 / month
Small: $29 / month
Medium: $89 / month
Large: $299 / month
Extra-Large: $599 / month
Unamo is a set of Social Media & SEO monitoring tools that help you monitor & manage your brand reputation as well as track your website’s ranking for target keywords.
Top Features of Unamo Keyword Rank Tracker
- Daily Accurate Keyword Rank Tracking
- Tracks over 35000 global and local search engines
- Helps improve CTR by providing SERP features
- Deep SEO analytics
Unamo also offers a free 14-day trial (no credit card required).
All plans come with unlimited alerts, reports, and users.
Basic: 100 keywords – $19 / month
Growing Teams: 250 keywords – $28 / month
RankTracker.com is used by 20,000 professionals and business owners to track their website rankings.
It is a robust platform that helps research keywords, analyze competition and track search engine rankings.
Top Features of RankTracker.com
- Daily Accurate Keyword Rank Tracking
- Global, national and local ranking updates
- Valuable alerts
- Visual overviews
- Tracks 6 Search Engines – Google, Yahoo, Baidu, Bing, Youtube, Yandex
- Grossing reports
- Find out SEO/PCC savings
You can start using RankTracker.com with a free 10-day trial.
All plans permit you to add unlimited domains and provide you with actionable SEO tasks.
Ranktracker: 50 keywords – $8 / month
All-in-one: 50 keywords – $28 / month
Premium: 50 keywords – $58 / month
SISTRIX Toolbox makes Google rankings transparent and easy to understand.
It’s not without reason that SISTRIX is the SEO professionals’ most-used tool.
Top Features of Sistrix
- SISTRIX Visibility Index
- Visibility updated daily
- 10 years of historical data
- Google news coverage included
- World-class support quality
Sistrix offers a single plan for 100 Euro per month. (No confusions!)
Get a 14 day, fully functional test account. Auto-cancels. No credit card required.
Use your test account to bring your own website on-course to success, with better rankings, and more visitors from Google.
Bright Local is a local marketing platform that is used by over 90000 agencies and businesses. It helps you track local SEO performance, build citations, generate reviews, and grow your business.
Their Local Search Rank Checker (Rank Checker or Ranking Report for short) is an SEO reporting tool that monitors search rankings for business in different search engines. Highlighting where that business appears in search at the time that particular report was run.
Top Features of Bright Local Search Rank Checker
- Localized Search Results
- Monitors your Local Pack and Organic Search Rankings
- Monitors your 3rd Party Search Results
- Monitor how your competitors are ranking using the same keyword you are tracking
Bright Local Pricing
You can try out all features of Bright Local free of cost for 14 days. (No card needed)
Single Business: 3 locations – $29 / month
Multi Business: 6 locations – $49 / month
SEO Pro: 100 locations – $79 / month
GeoRanker provides unlimited keyword rankings and analytics tools.
The best part is that it obtains live ranking data connecting trough more than 55 thousand Local IPs in over 150 countries across the globe.
Top Features of GeoRanker
- Retrieves live rankings using local IP’s.
- Uses internal crawlers instead of search engine API
- Unlimited data
Free Plan: 500 credits – $0 / month
Professional: 5000 credits – $99 / month
Agencies: 50000 credits – $249 / month
Enterprises: 120000 credits – $490 / month
SEO Rank Monitor
Top Features of SEO Rank Monitor
- Provides Mobile Rankings
- Easy to understand and use
- Helps visualize your rankings
- Local rankings for each specified city
- Compare data for any two dates
SEO Rank Monitor Pricing
Take SEO Rank Monitor for a test drive with a No-Obligation 2-Week Free Trial!
Personal Plan: 100 keywords – $19 / month
Pro Plan : 1000 keywords – $49 / month
Pro Plus: 2500 keywords – $99 / month
Enterprise: 5000 keywords – $199 / month
SEOmonitor is a blue-ribbon SEO platform that delivers an innovative and more reliable way of measuring and predicting SEO performance.
Top Features of SEO Monitor
- SEO timeline and forecasting
- Provides ‘not provided’ keywords
- Detailed Visibility Score
- Smart Labels to identify optimal keywords
- Extended Integrations
- Featured snippet tracking
SEO Monitor Pricing
Simple keyword-based pricing with no limit on the users and unlimited API access.
1000 keywords – 94 €/mo
10,000 keywords -330 €/mo
50,000 keywords – 1410 €/mo
Sitechecker is an all-in-one SEO analysis software that helps site owners to track their SEO progress.
Top Features of Sitechecker Website Rank Tracker
- Track top 1, top 3, top 10, top 30, top 50, top 100 ranking keywords
- Identify profitable keywords
- Get CPC, Adwords Competition, Volume data along with the position for each keyword
- Be notified in case of a drop in rankings
Startup Plan: 50 keywords – $29 / month
Growing Plan : 200 keywords – $69 / month
Business Plan: 500 keywords – $119 / month
Google Search Console
Last but not least in any way is our very own Google Search Console.
It is the only tool that offers exact data for keyword rankings in Google Search (off-course)
Click on Performance and you will see a linear graph showing clicks, impressions, average CTR and average position.
Scroll down and you will see the same data per query, URL, date, country, and device.
You can also filter the data by search type:
Google Search Console Pricing
Google Search Console is a free tool provided by Google and anyone who has a website must use it 🙂
Choosing the Best Rank Tracker Tool
As you have seen, all the 32 rank tracker tools mentioned above have their merits and demerits.
Also, all of them are different in their own way.
Some of them are all-in-one SEO packages while some are dedicated specifically to rank tracking.
In this section, I will help you choose the right rank tracker tool for your needs.
The best rank tracker tool for beginners would be SEO PowerSuite as they offer a free edition of their tool.
You can also make use of the free trials offered by the companies above.
For Individuals or Startups
For Professional Bloggers
If you are a full-time blogger/internet marketer then the tools that offer the best value for money would be SEMRush, Ahrefs, and AWR.
SEMRush and AWR offer a free trial so you can test them out before you make a decision to purchase either of them.
For In-house teams
For in-house teams, I would suggest you go for anyone of Ahrefs, WebCEO, Sistrix as they offer an all-in-one SEO solution including rank tracking functionality.
The best rank tracker tools for agencies would be SEOmonitor, AuthorityLabs, SE Ranking, Agency Analytics, and AWR.
The best rank tracker tool for enterprise-level SEO would undoubtedly be STAT Search Analytics.
Other appropriate tools to mention here are Ahrefs, SE Ranking.
For local SEO
Standalone Rank Trackers
If you are for some reason looking for a tool, which exclusively serves as a rank tracker then here are your options.
- Pro Rank Tracker
- SEO Rank Monitor
- Rank Ranger
Conclusion: Best Rank Tracker Tools 2020
That’s all I have for this post.
Be assured that all the rank tracker tools mentioned above work well and will definitely help you gain better rankings & more traffic from search engines.
Let me know which of these tools have you used earlier and whether you like it or not.
Also, feel free to comment below if I missed any of your favorite rank tracking tool!
I will definitely try it out and mention it on this list if it is worth including.