One major struggle for someone wanting to set up a mental health blog is coming up with blog post ideas. A mental health blog offers a unique opportunity to share something that’s both entertaining and educational. In this post, I am going to show you 101 great blog post ideas for mental health.
Your mental health blog is gathering dust. Why? Because you forgot how to find genuine blog post ideas and with no ideas, your blog is going nowhere fast.
As a blogger, you know the importance of blogging but what happens when you run out of good blog post ideas? Have you had enough of coming up with new content ideas, time and time again?
List of Mental Health Blog Post Ideas
Get some exciting new blog post ideas for your mental health blog by using this unique guide for a mental health blog! You will save hours of precious time because the information contained in this post has already been prepared for you by a successful blogger who has helped over 100 companies promote their brands.
- Is my anxiety going to get worse over time?
- Quotes About Mental Health
- How to Deal With Guilt?
- Toolkits and Self-help Resources for People With Mental Illness and Their Families/friends/support Systems.
- You’re Not Alone: How to Find The Right Therapist When Going Through a Mental Health Crisis: Blog about finding the right therapist for you.
- Are You Depressed? Here Are 10 Ways To Get To The Bottom of Your Mood: a blog around mental health and depression
- Depression Symptoms
- So, You’ve Been Diagnosed With Depression? Tips to Cope
- How to Deal With Anger Management Issues?
- What Vitamin Should I Take for Anxiety?
- How to Deal With Anxiety?
- 10 Signs That You Are In Denial: a blog about the stages of denial.
- Foundations of a Good Mental Health Routine: A blog about what is mental health, its importance, and how to build the right routine.
- Mental Health Blogger Listing: A list of mental health bloggers and their links
- List of Things That Help You Relax
- Anxiety Treatment for Children
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Depression
- Here’s What Incorporating Mental Health Can Do For You: A blog about why it’s important for businesses to think about their mental health practices.
- The Difference Between Anxiety and Depression
- Warning Signs You’re Mentally ill & What To Do Next
- Are You Shrinking Your Brain? The Effects of Social Media And How To Prevent It: a blog addressing the health consequences of social media.
- What Is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT? (A blog educating people about the minor details on cognitive behavioral therapy.)
- 5 Things You Need to Know to Live With a Mental Illness
- How does depression affect relationships?
- How to Live With OCD?
- What are some warning signs that I should see a therapist?
- Woman Mental Health Issues
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder? How does one develop PTSD: A blog about post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Write about your personal struggles with mental health. Not only does this make you relatable, but readers will feel your pain.
- Why X Is Good for Your Mental Health
- Facts About Mental Health Disorders
- Causes of Depression in Women
- Write About a Celebrity That Suffers From Mental Health Issues
- Are You Paying Your Mental Health a Visit This Week? Here are 9 Ways to Start: A mental health blog full of tips and tricks on how to get mental health established.
- 10 Things to Do to Avoid Becoming a Workaholic: Good mental health blog ideas
- 10 Inspirational Quotes For Dealing With Depression
- A Look At The Schizoaffective Disorder: A blog around understanding schizoaffective disorder.
- How to Help Someone With Bipolar Disorder?
- Mental Health Medication Side Effects
- Ways to De-stress Under Pressure
- Overcoming Panic Attacks Without Drugs
- Write About a Loophole in the Healthcare System
- What should I do when I am feeling overwhelmed?
- Ways to Cope With Depression and Feeling Low
- How do I deal with sleep problems?
- Learning Disabilities
- Educate your visitors about the symptoms of anxiety
- Treating Mental Health For The Best: A blog about mental health
- What Is Required to Get a Mental Health Diagnosis?
- Mental Health Tips For Parents: A blog based on mental health tips for parents.
- Family Mental Health
- When does loneliness become isolation?
- How to Improve Your Self Esteem
- The Causes of Mental Illness
- What Do Emotions Mean? 5 Methods to Determine Your Moods: a blog post on how you can identify your current emotional state.
- How to Deal With Obsessive Thoughts
- Self-esteem of Teens
- What Are the Different Types of Anxiety? How Do I Choose a Plan of Care?
- Your Emotions And How To Overcome Them: A blog surrounding mental health, emotions, and how to handle them.
- 7 Smartphone Apps That Will Improve Your Mood
- Depression Treatment
- Home Remedies To Treat Anxiety in Children: A Blog Content Idea on the best home remedies to treat anxiety in children
- Ways to Get Motivated for People Going Through Depression
- Post About An Experience With Mental Illness
- Answers to Commonly Asked Questions About Mental Health Disorders
- The 7 Best Anxiety Apps to Help You Beat Stress: A blog around anxiety and different apps you can use to help relieve your anxiety.
- How to Help an Alcoholic?
- The Importance of Sleep When You Have a Mental Health Issue
- Step Families and Mental Illnesses
- Common Mental Disorders in Adults and Children
- How Is My Mental Illness Diagnosed?
- Top 3 ways to combat anxiety: A blog post about mental health and how you can gain control.
- Living Well With Mental Illness: a blog about living with mental illness and how it affects you.
- 10 Ways To Find A Professional Therapist: A blog about how to find a good therapist.
- Post funny memes with your quotes about anxiety/depression.
- Blog about Meditation and Tips That Will Help Practice It.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Diagnosis and Treatment
- Mental Health Weekend Bucket List
- Write About Taboos of Mental Health Within Groups
- Top 5 Ways to Live Your Best Life Now
- What five things can people do to help mental illness stigma?
- Tips for Keeping Positive
- How to Create a Budget for Living With Mental Illness?
- Does talking about mental health make it worse?
- How can I stop my anxiety from going out of control?
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Mental Health Health Insurance Coverage: A blog post about the good, bad, and the ugly of mental health insurance coverage.
- Personal Stories of Mental Illness
- How to Live With PTSD?
- 11 Myths About Mental Health
- How to talk to people about mental health issues
- Chronic Conditions Vs Mental Illness
- Write an article about taking on a mental illness or a challenge related to mental health. Talk about the process and the things you learned through it.
- Puberty and Teenage Mental Health
- How to Treat a Mental Health Concern Cross-Culturally
- Psychiatric Conditions
- Are there any natural remedies for anxiety?
- 10 Most Affordable Metro Areas for Behavioral Health Professionals: A blog about where to consider working as a behavioral health professional.
- Supporting a Loved One
- Types of Therapy for Depression
- Tips for Anxiety Panic Attack
- How to Identify Different Mental Illnesses
- Recovery Process From Mental Illness
- Finding Ways to Help Your Own Mental Health
- Social Anxiety? Here’s What You Need To Know And How To Deal: a blog around social anxiety and how you can improve your life.
- Why Are People Not Getting Better With Medication?
- Strategies for Living With a Mental Illness or Disorder
- The Most Common Mental Health Issues
- The Signs of a Mental Health Problem (and How to Deal With Them)
- How to Help Someone With a Mental Illness
- Key elements to keep in mind while choosing a psychologist?
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health.
- How hypnotherapy helps you overcome fears?
- 10 Tips on How Sleep Can Improve Your Mental Health: A blog post with tips on how to improve your sleep.
- Different types of counseling
- Kinds of Personality Disorders
- Write About Celebrities Activism for Mental Health
Conclusion: Mental Health Blog Post Ideas
It can be hard to know what to blog about when you have a mental health blog. You want to help people and make a difference but you don’t know where to start.
Having trouble coming up with new blog post ideas? I understand – it’s difficult suggesting new topics and angles on widely-covered material. However, it’s not impossible!
Hopefully, I was able to show you how it’s done. With this list of hundreds of blog post ideas for mental health blogs…you better get writing…
Psychologie India says
Thank you for sharing this useful post.There is no human being in this world that has not come through mental health issues. If you are battling with such issues, keep in mind you are not the only one who is facing them.
Dr marjaneh rouhani says
I like this post thanks for this information
Thokozani Chikuni says
I found this highly helpful. I was so stuck thinking about what to write on mental health especially because it is my first time.
Thank you so much Mel. I found this very inspiring.😊
I found this very useful.
Thank you so much.